The library recognizes the need to provide patrons with rapid access to an unlimited resource of information. In response to this need, the library has a fax machine available to the public.
- Faxes can be sent as well as received.
- To send faxes the charges are $2.00 for the first pages and $1.00 for additional pages; international faxes are $4.00 per page.
- There is no charge to receive faxes.
- The fax number is 641-366-3105.
- Patrons can fax materials during library hours.
- The fax machine is located in the staff workroom.
- Operation of the fax machine is restricted to library staff.